Alan Ames is “a visionary of our times gifted with the gifts of the Holy Spirit.” In this interview, I was personally touched by the special message from our Lord that Alan wanted to share with our listeners. Alan has had physical encounters with our Lord, Jesus Christ, and our Blessed Mother Mary. His gift of healing has been documented worldwide. I also share about the physical and spiritual healing I received after attending one of Alan’s healing services. Alan is also an author of countless books that have changed the lives of both believers and unbelievers alike.
Alan was born in London in 1953. In his youth, he was a member of a motorcycle-gang, he went along a path full of violence and alcohol. After his marriage, he moved to Australia with his family. The turning point of his life happened in 1993 when Alan saw his past life displayed before him and experienced how his sins and wrong ways had hurt God. He saw how Jesus offered him forgiveness from the cross. After some struggles, Alan accepted the forgiveness offered by Jesus. The Lord helped Alan to come back to the sacraments and to the Church and changed Alan’s hatred and pain into love. Later, God called Alan to be one of His witnesses, sent to carry God’s love into the world. Alan has brought hope and blessing to hundreds of thousands of people – the hope and blessing which he himself draws from his sacramental relationship of love with the Trinitarian God.
Alan has the written support of his Archbishop in Perth, Australia and many others around the world. Archbishop Barry Hickey supported Alan for 17 years and then Archbishop Costello and auxllliary Bishop Don Sproxton have also given permission since then. All 3 bishop’s of Perth have done so in writing.
Alan shared his conversion story plus I dared to ask him…
- What do Jesus and Mary look like?
- Describe briefly how the book “Through The Eyes Of Jesus” came about and if it’s true that it has been translated in the 20 different languages?
- Of all your experiences over the past 24 years, which one had the most profound effect on you?
- Can you tell us about the new book that just came out “All That I Am,” why you wrote it, and how it’s affecting people?
- Why is confession so important and what has the Lord told you about this sacrament?
- What would the Lord say to those who are really struggling in life right now and are going through a very difficult time?
How to reach Alan: